DOS game, 1996 - Civilization 2 windows 10 download

Looking for:

Civilization 2 windows 10 download 













































    ❿  

Civilization II Full PC Game Download -



 

Sorry this didn't help. Thanks for your feedback. Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community. Search the community and support articles Windows Windows 10 Search Community member.

Ok, so i have this disc for Civilization II, and i tried to play it on my windows 10 laptop, but the only thing that ran were the audio files. I'm not the best with computers, and don't know how to fix it, any suggestions? This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have the same question Just FYI Patch v2. That's fine for me but if you don't understand French then don't install the patch.

I found a workaround for the patch changing it to French. Delete all the. The patched. Hope this helps some people. Joseph 3 points. HK HC 2 points. Teph87 -4 points. BullForce -1 point. It's an incredible game to lern teh sequences of culture and technology discovered. An useful game to school also. DuPont 2 points. Luis -8 points. Baschti 2 points. Bringing back really old, good memories. Accessing the files OK, but no CD-music?

BloodPrince 4 points. Adam 4 points. I can't figure out how to get all of this installed and everything. Makes me so mad. Need a step by step in more detail. Kk -1 point. Unski Tunkio 0 point. Does this version work? I had some problems with the program crashing win10 and losing the maps?!

Best game of the universe 0 point. PG ahah me too, after finish over time.. Ace -2 points. This was my first PC game ever. I would sit and watch my dad play it every day and I eventually figured out how to play just from watching.

I loved it so much and played the absolute crap out of it for many many years and I've never really completely stopped playing it. I've still got the original thick manual and tech tree poster that came with the box that my dad thankfully held onto but sadly I lost the CD ages ago and after tearing the house apart more than once accepted it was gone. Thank you so much for uploading the vanilla version and not the MGE with that horrible AI aggression bug in it.

I've been searching for this specific version since I lost the CD and I'll be burning one of my few remaining fresh CD-R's with this to replace it. You guys are godsends. Beler 1 point. PG 15 points.

Idea -Man! I know its not the same but there is a Fantastic freeware version of civ2 called FreeCiv! I have played it on my x64 i linux laptop For discussions please civit the Civ2 modding forum , and for other scenarios, please also check the Scenario League , another section of the forum devoted to scenarios. Civ2 Gold lets you play nearly all the scenarios in the collection.

The categories below are the outdated old download database. Rivers no longer occupy the whole of each tile along their length; instead, they are part of each topography square through which they flow, adding productive value, defensive bonuses and movement ability. The AI was improved as well, including the elimination of most random events by now making the computer player go through the same production requirements as the human player.

The game features entirely new concepts, such as firepower and hit points, and changes to some units' abilities and strengths. For instance, engineers and settlers can be automated to improve surrounding areas, but do not ignore enemy zones of control. Damaged units can now retreat to cities, where their hit points are restored. Some new units are added such as stealth aircraft. The player has the ability to consult the 'High Council' for advice as long as the player still has the CD in the drive.

The council consists of film clips of actors portraying advisors in the areas of the military a brawny man, often drunk, angry or both; he becomes a stereotypical American general when Modern Age is reached , economics a smooth-talking merchant, later a snooty and suave businessman , diplomacy in the Modern Age, a saucy femme fatale with a vaguely Eastern European accent , technological progress a nerdy scientist , and the people's happiness an Elvis Presley caricature, wearing sunglasses even in the Ancient period.

They often argue with and insult one another, as each advisor's department demands a different set of priorities. The counselors' costumes change with each new era.

❿     ❿


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Windows 10 Version ISO Download – SoftGets

icrosoft PowerPoint - Download

Windows major updates downloads - offline - Microsoft Q&A